A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nanyang Siang Pau Sdn Bhd.

Here I am in Terengganu waiting for the Menteri Besar's arrival. I won RM500 for my effort, but I gained a wealth of experience.

Chee Lian Yao from Nanyang Siang Pau newspaper interviews me because I am the only Chinese among a sea of Malays!
I do not know when it will appear...will have to email him! and he says it will only feature in the Terengganu edition of the Nanyang Siang Pau!


Chee Lian Yao


2 comments:

Chahye said...

somehow..I wish you are the winner because I love to read your blog...and all your stories in Terengganu..=)

MK Loo said...

Dear Ean,
Thank you, deep down I knew I would not win, but I did enjoy writing the blog!
So glad you like to read my stories, a piece of me went into each of the tales!!!
BTW you are cute!