A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mini Batik Factory: Batik Factory Ghazali Bin Che Omar




It took us a long time to find this mini batik factory after asking for a lot of directions

This girl is making print batik (batik megecap) I think
Tedious and laborious, you have to wait for the wax to be melted and dried
before you can paint on the next colour
Laeti peers at the designs

Swirls of colour made by melting wax

The front of the shop
Drying pieces of finished batik
These two girls are game to try anything
Brushing colours on the fabric
Ely is artistic
Young boss of batik factory: Zakiah of ZA Batik 

4 comments:

Yasmin Khairuddin said...

May I know where is the location of this batik factory please? Thank you. :)

Unknown said...

I would like to know where is the location of this batik factory please?

MK Loo said...

Oh dear!!! I have forgotten where this factory is, Yasmin and Siew Lau, I really must search for my brochures!!!

MK Loo said...

Dear all, I have found the brochure of the Batik Factory at last!! Here is the name and address:
Batik Factory Ghazali Bin Che Omar
No. 6 Jalan Industri 11, Kawasan Industri Semambu, 25350 Kuantan 0129385338 0129215338 (Mr Tay)