A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cooking Class at Tanjung Jara

One of the activities we had at Tanjung Jara Resort
was to have our personal cooking class.


There was delectable treats for tea
Savoury custards in porcelain spoons
The kakak personally went to the market in the morning
to get the ingredients for the class
She taught us 2 dishes: rojak mee
and beef rendang
Ingredients for the beef rendang
Small sister diligently took down the steps to the recipe and really cooked
 I merely posed
Delicious rendang getting shape...then we ate what we cooked!!!
(RM40 per person for the lesson)

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I almost forget about this part of my life! HAhahaha
thanks for for the pics and the blog, bring back a lot of good memories
caroline

MK Loo said...

I also had fun doing it.....! Imagine, I still have not finished with Tanjung Jara yet! Next will be Awana Kijal!