A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Recap of my Wonderful Memories of A Trengganu Trek!

BISIKAN BAYU : Terengganu di hujung hatiku

Saya telah hampir sampai ke pangkal hujung blog Terengganu ini....
tetapi saya AKAN BALIK!!! Bila saya bersara nanti, saya akan mengunjungi
Trengganu negeri tersayang ini bersama suami dan balik semula ke Dungun,
ke kelinik Bidan seketika dahulu. Adakah ia seperti yang dulu?
Ikutilah blog saya, bab yang kedua, kerana "A Trengganu Trek, my Eastern Dreams"
akan membuka tirai baru, kerana, ada banyak lagi tempat menarik di Terengganu
yang bakal menemui kami berdua!!!!
TERENGGANU DI HATIKU
I have nearly come to the end of my Trek (nearly, because I will start on a NEW TREK when I have retired) and it is now time for me to do a recap of the BEST PICTURES, BEST RESORT, and BEST THING TO DO!! But, they are all BEST!!!!! So, I will pick at random, the best of the best!!!
TRENGGANU IN MY HEART
Whenever I wash my feet, wherever I am,
I will think of Trengganu, for "Terengganu di hatiku"

BEST RESORT I HAVE STAYED: TANJUNG JARA

BEST SWIMMING POOL
STRANGE FOOD I HAVE TASTED

OTOK OTOK
LEMANG

DRINK:AIR NIRA

BEST POSTCARD PICTURE : SUTRA RESORT
BEST SEA FRONT VIEW AT A RESORT (SUTRA)
MOST ROMANTIC VIEW:SUTRA RESORT
MOST PICTURESQUE SCENE
BEST BEACH : TANJUNG JARA
BEST MODEL : MY SISTER!!!



BEST NATURAL SCENERY: KIJAL

BEST FOOD: KUEH TEPUNG BERAS
TRENGGANU MEE GORENG
TONG JUAN TIGER PRAWNS
BEST RECREATION: HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS!
BEST ACTIVITY:SNORKELLING!
MOST COMMON ROADSIDE STALL: SELLING SEA SHELLS
BEST FAMILY RESORT: AWANA KIJAL
BEST HERITAGE DESIGN RESORT : ARYANI BY RAJA BAHRIN
BEST SPA:TANJUNG JARA

2 comments:

caroline said...

caroline: Love it so much.Especialy those poetic descriptive words that bring me back to the place again!

cktay said...

Thanks sis, I don't know about the "poetic" words but I love to describe the awesome secenery..brings back good memories