A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Monday, July 12, 2010

In The Millenium..Road Trip to Trengganu


HTML Counter


Web Site Hit Counter


Into the millennium, now with my two elder kids grown and in college,
I have another daughter who was then 6.  Together with my sister
and her two young daughters and a maid to look after all these kids,
we took a road trip to Trengganu!!! An SUV with all girls!!!


My niece, aged 5, my daughter 6, another niece 3, my sister and I stopped
to have nasi beriani at Kedai Dollah

My sister was from Johor Bahru and has never been to Trengganu, she was the driver!
We stopped at a roadside stall selling Lemang.
Banana leaf wrapped rice on a stick!
Lemang! Hot and burning at the embers.
This stall enjoys good and brisk business.
My maid, trying her hand at cooking lemang!
Angah's Satar, Otok otok, and Lemang
Enticing jars of pickles, you are spoilt for choice.
Satar? Otok otok? Lemang? Or me?

No comments: