A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grand Finale.....



Saya telah sampai ke last blog, atau last posting! Betul! Betul betul last posting!
I have enjoyed taking you readers on a journey of My trek in Trengganu from the 80's to the millenium!
Sungguh seronok jugak membawa para pembaca bersama saya "A Trengganu Trek"......dan rasa nostalgic serta sedih sedikit kerana terpaksa tinggal blog ini sehingga "judging" habis.
I have come to the grand finale of my blog for now. I have thoroughly enjoyed the ride, and it has brought back many memories and happy moments for me.

In researching materials for my blog and googling some of the places and activities mentioned in my blog, I have had some revelations and learnt some things that hitherto I have not known before, for example, I did not know that Aryani Resort was the very one built by Raja Bahrin, a Terenggau prince. I also discovered the popularity of Pasar Payang, for, apart from the words "Pasar Payang" in my old photograph, I really did not know the significance of it!!

These and many other instances are some of my discoveries, and it had been as much a learning for me as I hoped it had been for you!!!

Terima kasih saya ucapkan kepada UKOM Staff Committee,
Tournament Blog 2010 Best Tourist City,
http://www.trgtourism.blogspot.com/ ,
penganjur Pertandingan Blog Pelancongan Terengganu "Terengganu Di Hatiku", secretariat Negeri Terengganu, Tourism Trengganu dan pihak sponsor
kerana mengadakan pertandingan blog ini.


A Big Thank You to you!!!

From us, with love, Terengganu di Hatiku!

3 comments:

Caroline Loo said...

Caroline Loo: Good job sis! really love yr blog, it brings back lots of sweet memories!

MK Loo said...

thanks, little sis, if you visit Trengganu again, you have to bring Ryan along now!

loomn said...

loomn: good job sis, next trip w grandkids, u plan ok!