A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stop Press: News on Kenyir in NST dated September 30, 2010

When I opened the New Straits Times today, this article caught my eye:
"It's Duty-Free at Kenyir":

http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/22kenyir/Article

I have found some more pictures of our family trip at Kenyir for your viewing pleasure:

Our beautiful chalet had a fantastic balcony that afforded great views of the lake,
the very reason visitors come to Lake Kenyir Resort for... the mesmerising lake!
Awesome beauty of the sky at Lake Kenyir, Art Imitates Nature.

My son and my nephew did a spot of fishing, I took this picture
from my balcony, and they are dwarfed into mere specks,but look at the splendid, poetic beauty of the place! 

Even the man-made swimming adds to the beauty of the sea
in the background....words just fail me.

Please pan to the furthest point of the background to see
the breathtakingly beautiful mountains and sky...
Beyond the majestically tall palm trees.
You have to see this to believe this....this is my whole extended family!
One whole Happy family. We filled up the whole tram car
Please see my previous posts on Lake Kenyir

2 comments:

caroline said...

caroline: What an awesome family trip! And you are an awesome sis who planned this trip for all of us!

Anonymous said...

ashvin: hehehe tcher,gt excited la seeing tasik kenyir ;D special 4 me kekee