A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Monday, August 23, 2010

My Free Vouchers for Free Stays in Trengganu

Did you like the Tanjung Jara, Awana Kijal holidays
that I have described and shown in my previous posts?
Well, believe it or not, they were free!!!
Here, below are scanned pictures of my vouchers:


Tanjung Jara Resort, Bumbung Room at Paka







Awana Kijal Resort



Awana Kijal Gold, Beach and Spa Resort with daily breakfast
and 2 Javanese Spa massage 60 minutes



Tanjung Jara and Awana with Caroline, Emelda, Ely, Laeti and Jenny


Western Merang Suria Resort, at Setiu, Trengganu with Millie, Irene and Ivan




We did Tanjung Jara and Awana back-to-back and
when I asked my husband to drive me there he said,
"No time, throw away the vouchers!"
When we came back from a relaxing 4 day road trip, he said,
"Next time when I retire, I also want a trip like that!!" Ha ha ha!!!

No comments: