A Trengganu Trek

Capital of Trengganu

Capital of Trengganu

Monday, August 30, 2010

Merang Restaurant


The courtyard was absolutely charming

(Wishing Mr Wong can turn our MBS school courtyardinto this Bali inspired quadrangle)
Teak chairs, bali pots, stone brick tiles
Of course, we can't have coconut trees and the sea!
But we can have pergolas and parabola dish
The activity centre          

Young siblings
Old siblings
I thank my parents for giving me so many sisters
....always can count on one to go on holiday with me
I can put this in our girls' toilet too

Another stunning vista

Merang Restaurnat
Banquet chairs for you if you do not go for alfresco Bali influenced dining.

                            

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously
this weblog and I'm inspired! Very ussful info specially the closing part :) I handle such information
a lot. I used to be seeking this partucular info for a
verdy long time. Thank you and best of luck.


my blog post - chinchilla facts as Pets